According to the Arthritis Foundation (AF) approximately 54 million adults and 300,000 children in the U.S. have been diagnosed with arthritis or some other type of rheumatic disease causing joint pain, as of 2019.
The most common symptoms suffered by Arthritis patients include:
- Decreased Movement Within the Joints.
This is where CBD comes into play!
What is CBD and is it Legal and Safe?
CBD, short for Cannabidiol, is one of more than 120 components or cannabinoids found in the Cannabis sativa L plant and has no psychoactive properties. This means that the user will not experience a “high” by using CBD.
In the 2018 Farm Bill, Congress set forth that Hemp was legal at the Federal level and 49 states have legalized the sale and use of CBD products.
Another common question consumers have when it comes to CBD for pain management or its anti-inflammatory properties is, whether or not it is safe to use for arthritis symptoms. Would you be surprised to learn that the human body actually naturally produces its own CBD? When a consumer uses CBD, it sends pain blocking signals to the brain and initiates our own body to produce our very own cannabinoids!
According to various international top health experts and agencies the answer is: yes, it is safe to use.
CBD’s Long History
The cannabis plant has a written history dated back to 2727 B.C by Chinese Emperor Shen Nung. Science and Archaeologists believe it is much older than that. Did you know Henry Ford created his first prototype from Hemp? Or that some of the first drafts of the declaration of independence were written on Hemp paper?
How and Why Cannabis Works
It was not until 1992 that Dr. Lumir Hanus along with American researcher Dr. William Devane discovered the Endocannabinoid System (“ECS”) in the human body. The discovery of the ECS and the CB1/CB2 receptors resulted in the uncovering of naturally occurring neurotransmitters called endocannabinoids, which are present in humans and all other vertebrae mammals.
A majority of CB1 receptors are located in the brain and are associated with cognitive actions related to coordination, mood, thinking, memory, and appetite. The CB2 receptors, on the other hand, can be found in the immune system. This makes them more responsible for the body’s response to pain and inflammation.
CBD Eases Arthritis Pain
One of the primary benefits CBD has to offer for arthritis sufferers is its positive effect on pain, and research confirms it. In short CBD acts as a neuroreceptor blocking agent, effectively turning off the pain signals in the brain thereby making the pain sensation stop for a period of time. In the process CBD also attacks the attendant inflammation and acts to reduce it at the source.
A study published in the European Journal of Pain in 2017 found:
“These studies demonstrate transdermal administration of CBD has long-lasting therapeutic effects without psychoactive side-effects. Thus, use of topical CBD has potential as effective treatment of arthritic symptomatology.”
What Customers Look for In CBD Products!
In a recent study by a national CBD research firm, 5,000 purchasers of CBD products were asked what qualities they look for in CBD products that they purchase and what is the most important to them. The following were the results in order of preference:
- Form of Application
Editor’s Choice for Most Effective CBD Pain Management Products
Panakeia Holdings, Inc. under brand name Theá Panakeia Botanicals has developed a set of highly effective Topical Pain Creams that can be used on a wide variety of muscle, joint, and pre/post-surgery pain.
In Greek mythology, Panakeia was the Goddess of Natural Remedy. According to legend, she would travel around treating people with her potions and poultices made from all-natural ingredients.
Panakeia Pain Management Products
- 1000mg Deep Tissue Pain Cream – Is formulated with a Custom Duel Proprietary Matrix with 500mg of CBD Isolate, FIVE Terpenes, and a custom mix with Total Bioavailable Nanosized CBD for highly effective absorption.
- 500mg Pain Cream – Is formulated with 500mg of CBD Isolate and their Terpene Matrix. Minor aches and pains, along with migraine relief when applied to the neck and temples, have been reported with this product!
- Transdermal Pain Balm – Will be formulated with 2500mg of CBD isolate and nano-sized CBD. The product will also have the proprietary five-terpene matrix for enhanced effectiveness. This will be one of the most effective topical pain management products on the market.
- Panakeia Pain Patch Pack – The Pain Patches will come in a 3-pack of 5” x 8” patches infused with 40mg of CBD, 3% Lidocaine, and 2% Menthol each designed to provide convenient and longer lasting relief.
- CBD/CBG Pain Gel – Our 3-ounce roll-on Pain Gel is unique with not just 100mg of CBD, but also has 100mg of CBG, which is the stem cell of the cannabis plant. This gel provides rapid onset for maximum topical pain relief.
Use Discount Code
For a 20% Discount on Every Purchase
Endorsed by Kevin Harrington